View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 03:07 PM   #4
ErinsWhitney
Senior Yorkie Talker

She is 9 weeks old. Young, I know, but I got her under less than ideal circumstances and would do things much differently now. Anyway, her spot has gotten bigger the older she has gotten. It started out at 4 weeks (first time I saw her) as a small little badge-like spot on her breast area. Now it has taken over her chest and gone up her neck. I love it, I think she is the most beautiful little dog ever and she is the spunkiest thing I have ever seen! She has the perfect little personality. I hadn't thought much of it before I read a few of the parti threads and it just got me thinking, her spot is most definitely bigger than AKC allows in their standard. Just curious if parti is all-inclusive to any tri-colored markings that aren't AKC accepted for standard or if it is a particular "flaw" with more distinctive markings.

ETA: Certainly this thread wont go the way of the others! I'm looking for more of a black and white answer (if one exists). There are currently 2 debate threads on the subject that I know of and have read...3 strikes is no good.

Last edited by ErinsWhitney; 04-07-2011 at 03:10 PM.
ErinsWhitney is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!