Thread: Poor Dash . . .
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 06:08 AM   #6
Brooklynn
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasKat08 View Post
Nicco sleeps with us and I'm sure that ultimately Dash will as well. But, I am worried for 2 reasons - 1 he is not fully house broken and I'm not sure that he won't pee on my bed and 2 I am scared he will walk off the edge of the very big bed.
I have 5 that sleep with me LOL...but Celi my 4 month old is good in her pen at night. I actually don't put her in a crate but I have a 2x4 pen with a top she sleeps in and has actually done rather well. She cried the first couple of nights but now she knows it's bed time and it's time to sleep. For one that is so young she knows where she sleeps at night and when I say night night she follows all the others to the room and I open her door and up she jumps into her pen! It's all new to her so give her some time she'll get the hang of it. I never use to be afraid to let dogs sleep in the bed with me as young puppies but now it scares me to death that they will fall off since we have concrete floors now and when my older dogs were pups we had carpet...

Donna
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!