View Single Post
Old 04-06-2011, 02:45 PM   #2
jnsdrexler02
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetodream88 View Post
Callie seems almost depressed lately. She is laying around a lot and sometimes she will play with me when I try and play with her and other times she wont (which she normally will always play with me). She is eating and drinking normally. She is getting groomed on friday so I am hoping maybe that will make her feel better plus so is my moms yorkie Sammy who she hasn't gotten to see in over a week (they normally see each other at least once a week). She normally is very much outside when the weather is nice but today she was very much not interested as well as some of the other nice days we have had. Should I take her to the vet and have our vet check and make sure nothing is wrong. Im just not sure what to do. Any opinion or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Sounds like she is missing Sammy. My mom and her little one (Sulie) come up to my house usually about 3 to 4 times per week..........any weeks that they don't get to come as much or when she is on vacation causes major depression with my little Rookie. Sometimes he doesn't even want to eat. Rylee is still kinda new to the family, but she is also growing very attached and getting used to my mom and Sulie being there. I bet once Callie sees Sammy...............she will be happy again!!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!