View Single Post
Old 04-06-2011, 10:28 AM   #33
linz06
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovespandp View Post
Thats good, at least if you do, you have friendly spirits!! How many rooms is your house,, it looks so big!!

Ya for sure, when I went on his bike before I was a little younger lol it changes when you get older, thats for sure! He doesn't ride like he use to, he is older as well and I told him I need him and Pnut and our neice Lilah!! When he does he will gear up in a full racing suit, that makes me feel better!!
Our house looks a lot bigger than it seems inside, because these old houses are broken up into a lot of rooms instead of the big open feel in new houses. On the main floor there is the kitchen, living room, dining room, and breakfast nook. There is also an addition in the back with a hot tub (love it!), small bathroom, and laundry in the entrance to the garage. The second floor has 3 bedrooms, a bathroom, and a small office. The people who had the house before us turned the 4th bedroom into a large bathroom, so we put an office where the original bathroom was. The top floor is completely open. Eventually we may build a closet and a small bathroom to make it a master suite, but that will be many years down the road if it happens! I have more pictures on my photobucket account if you're interested I took the pictures at Christmas time lol Our House pictures by lindseyleah - Photobucket

That's great your husband has a full racing suit! I can't believe the people who ride around wearing barely anything. It's law to have a full helmet here, but I would not ride without my boots, jeans, jacket, and gloves. ONE TIME at an older house, I was just parking in the back of the house from the front, and I rode down the street, and back up the alley wearing just my helmet and gloves, and otherwise just a tank top, jeans, and running shoes, and I felt naked, like it just wasn't right and like something was going to come up and hit me and I'd lose my skin.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!