View Single Post
Old 04-06-2011, 10:00 AM   #31
lovespandp
♥Momma's Bambino♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by linz06 View Post
Thank you!!! It is our dream house too I am very chicken to be in any house alone at night so that was my big problem with this one, but honestly, it does not bother me. I never feel scared or worried. We made the top floor a hang out/movies area with a projector and screen, and the screen constantly goes up and down by itself. But even that doesn't scare me! I feel like if there are spirits in the house, they are friendly. We've been there a year and haven't had any big scares yet!

I am scared of crashing too, moreso now than I was before. I think it's just being older now lol. There are tons of crashes here every year, a lot of people don't make it through. We have winter 6 months out of the year, and our streets are all gravelled for traction in the winter and it takes sometimes until mid to end of summer to have them all swept off again, and taking corners is just not safe in a lot of areas. Plus, cars don't watch for us because most of the year, bikes aren't out on the streets. Layla needs me to be her mommy and I can't just be banged up in a hospital or worse. Who would take care of her? So that's a big reason I'm selling it this year.
Thats good, at least if you do, you have friendly spirits!! How many rooms is your house,, it looks so big!!

Ya for sure, when I went on his bike before I was a little younger lol it changes when you get older, thats for sure! He doesn't ride like he use to, he is older as well and I told him I need him and Pnut and our neice Lilah!! When he does he will gear up in a full racing suit, that makes me feel better!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!