View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 04:13 PM   #1
katarina
Senior Yorkie Talker

Unhappy Feeling very confused... and stupid

So I went to the vets yesterday for Totoro's shots and had a different vet than last time. Anywho the first time I went the vet had no idea he was a yorkie and said there was probably "something else in the log pile".. The vet I saw yesterday asked me what he was as well and I replied yorkie and he looked at me waiting for me to add something so he says "not full right?" and I said "well I was told" he said if I didn't have papers to prove it then I can't be sure and he thought he was a maltese-yorkie mix.

I e-mailed the beeder I got him from a couple weeks ago asking her how I could go about registering him and she told me that his mother was never registered but her parents (totoro's grandparents) were and said that it wasn't worth the money blah blah. I was so angry.. she lied about everything, she told me his parents were both registered and that there would be no problem in me registering him but now I don't believe anything.. Maybe his "parents" weren't even his parents. I tried e-mailing her from my boyfriends email about her current for sale puppies to see what she would say and she said that the parents were both small and the mother was a DWARF yorkie.. I can't believe this, dwarf? Like come on now. She has told me all of the right things before buying him and I can't believe who she truly turned out to be.. I feel stupid but I love Totoro and I am happy that he is healthy, happy and active.. I wish I could get my money back though, although I love yorkies and yorkie mixes I paid for a purebred..

Does he look like a yorkie? I have a whole photo album of him since I got him. Thanks in advance and feel free to call me an idiot.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!