View Single Post
Old 12-28-2005, 08:09 AM   #14
YorkieRini
Livin' La Yorkie Local
Donating Member

Thumbs up

Villette,

Thanks for posting this. Sometimes we do get caught up in expressing our opinions, it's nice to have a reminder that really no harm is meant for some of us.
I had inadvertantly offended someone when talking about my beliefs and opinions. I am very matter of fact sometimes, but I am not trying to offend or say I'm better, or that I know the only way. But my posts get taken like that sometimes. Now I feel I have to add some extra words like 'not trying to offend' and 'this is my opinion' or 'from my experience' ...but they don't always seem to help. Instead of changing who we are and how we post we need to accept each other. I've heard so many times, if we all agreed this would be a boring place and that's so true.
Again great post Villette!! And as a side...to all the members on this forum. I am NOT the type to humiliate or purposely offend others. My sense of humor is rather lame sometimes. However, if I firmly believe something I don't back down. I will continue to educate what I believe in. However, I am open to others opinions as well. Or try to be anyway.

Well I feel much better thanks to this thread.

Group hug!
Irene
YorkieRini is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!