View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 03:23 PM   #9
MochaBoyMom
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjwarder View Post
What about gate height? This one is only 20" and I'm pretty sure my little jumper would be over in an instant. She quickly figured out that she could jump (1) onto a kitchen chair, to get (2) onto the kitchen table, then (3) on top of the bar dividing the kitchen and living room, and (4) over the bar to freedom. Every night we have to move all the chairs to the center of the kitchen. The 48" high bar is thankfully too high for her and I think the table must be as well.

In another thread someone suggested Pet Gates, FAST SHIPPING Wide Dog Gates, Tall Dog Gates, Free Standing Pet Gate . They have a wide selection, but most of the tall/wide gates have way too much space between the bars. Still looking, though, because a few of the models include the amount of open space in the specs. Another YT member suggested a DIY project: How to Make Your Own Baby Gate | eHow.com

If anyone has a particular model that is *at least* 36” tall and 50” wide AND has very little space between the bars to let a tiny pup squeeze through, please let me know.
Oh oh...I had not thought of height (duh!). Thanks for the good catch. I was just placing order when I saw your post. I'll check your links. Again, thank you.
MochaBoyMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!