View Single Post
Old 12-28-2005, 07:47 AM   #1
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Default A POSITVE post about YT

I felt the need to say this because lately we've had some people have their feelings hurt and bash the whole site over a comment or 2 -

My reason for THIS post is to say.... on the flip side of this - MANY of our posts that some people find offending... Others have learned things they didn't know and these same posts have opened their eyes to a whole new way of seeing things.

I can't tell you all how many pm's I've had from a new person saying they didn't know about Puppy Mills.... or how dangerous breeding can be etc...and it was all due to the posts about these same subjects that people have come here and LEARNED something.

I don't like to see outright rudeness - but sometimes, people say how they feel & they are entitled to their feelings - With so many personalities of the many different people here ...this site IS a place where people CAN LEARN.

I hate to see anyone bash the whole site just because they didn't like what someone said to them - this site is made up of Thousands of people who are all here for the same reason - we love yorkies -

I've said this before - but when someone posts and asks for advise - they should be able to sift thru the responses and accept the good and the 'not so' good answers because ....In the end - it's all about the YORKIES

People easily offended should be glad people take the TIME to even answer the many questions here. There are some sites that people ask for help and just don't really get it - at least this site always has people ready to step up and offer theirs

HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone !
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!