View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 05:47 PM   #12
DamSweet
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Amy - as usual these bows are amazing! I wanted to thank you for the Autism Bow. My 20 month old grandson Bradley, was just diagnosed two weeks ago with Autism. Anyone who is familiar with this disorder knows how important not only the research is, but the support that organizations like "Families Helping Families" is to the sanity of the family of the affected child - none of which can be done the help from wonderful people like yourself. I have been blessed to become "on-line" friends with some amazing people. Not only Amy but present, and past YT members, who have been my support these past two weeks. I'm hoping my grandsons parents will be able find an organization like "Families Helping Families" near them. With the astounding numbers of children being diagnosed - I'm sure there is a good chance they will.

Amy - all your bows are beautiful (and I'll be placing an order for a few that will look great on the "Sweet Sisters" ) but this one means more to me than I can tell you. You not only are an amazing bow designer - but one of the most caring and generous people I know - I'm so proud that my girls wear "Darlin' Beaux's"!

Thank you again from the bottom of my heart
{{hugs}} Donna

Donna......owned by Bridget and Greta (and wouldn't have it any other way!)
DamSweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!