View Single Post
Old 12-27-2005, 09:50 PM   #6
Shanatink
Mommy to 3 Princesses
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by txshopper73
Shana, I love bright, vibrant colors, also. But I guess it is hard on the eyes to some...can you go with a neutral earthtone color? and stay away from the bright pink...like I said, I love color but some may be having a hard time with it.

Well I really love the pink and greens and I think the main problem is the background. Do you think it would help if I did a white background? Problem is (and this is why I havent ever changed my background color) I did all my photos of my items in photoshop and I gave them a black background (which you cant see on my website because it blends in to the website background) so if I make my website background white then I have to redo all my photos unless I want a big black box around every item on my website.
So I have about 800 photos on my website and that would take a long time to redo but Im seriously considering if other people think its hard on the eyes. I love the pink so I dont think I can give that up anytime soon But should I eventually try to do white background?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!