View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 07:37 AM   #14
FlDebra
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellemarie View Post
woaw- are all puppies doing well? thats Really early if the due date was over 2 weeks away... i take it there was a mix up?
let us know what the vet says about her leg! was she given a strong course of antibiotics and and anti inflamitory? that might be the problem, but of course your vet will know!
we are all thinking of her!
That was not the OP puppies -- someone else is posting about their puppies in her thread.

Wish the OP well! If you trust your breeder that you bought your yorkies from, see if she would be willing to act as your mentor and delivery coach.

Debbie Jensen's site is full of great info! I copied almost all of it off to read over and over! You don't have much time, they can come early just like people. My girl surprised me a little the first time, being a little early but was right on her due date the second time.

Don't hesitate to ask questions. Did you get xrays so you know how many puppies to expect? That is very reassuring so you know she is done. Follow your instincts if you think something is not going right and get help! This is crucial. All may go smoothly and I pray that it does, but you MUST be prepared for the problems that arise so often.
FlDebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!