View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 07:01 AM   #7
FlDebra
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
I'd say at least 95% yorkie She could just be a soft coat, hard to tell until they start growing their adult coats Such a cutie-patootie!
This is what I would think too -- mostly yorkie, probably registered but something may have gotten in the woodpile a few generations back to cause the rounded, wide apart ears. Don't worry too much about the size of the ears though. My Ben finally grew into his. I loved his big ears but worried they might be off standard. But each month, he got closer to fitting those big ears. Finally -- they wound up just right. I bet your baby will too. It is the rounding of the ears that would tell me something was not just right, but if this is your pet, I would not worry. A thin coat as a puppy is good too as it usually signals a nice silky coat. Sometimes those really thick coats some pups sport turn into the cotton coats that are areal challenge to groom. This is one of the cutest little puppies ever! Look at that adorable little face! It's a kiss-me face for sure! The rich coloring is a nice sign too. I am thinking she is probably not for show or breeding but a quality pet yorkie!
FlDebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!