View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 01:55 PM   #4
Buster Brown
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verodoll View Post
Hey! So I was curious....I myself been pretty freaked out about placing a deposit on a puppy because I have an ideal personality I am looking for. I was afraid to put a deposit on a puppy and it end up being not what I am looking for in terms of personality....only, by then it will be too late because most deposits are non-refundable. How do you guys deal with this? I am pretty much crossing my fingers that this pup will be what I am looking for. If not I may end up wasting quite a bit of money :[ Also for those of you who have a specific look you want in a pup but have to place a non-refunable deposit on a puppy really early on (first few weeks) how do you go deal with that also?

I get that you can judge by parents but you never really know what you will get.

P.s if you're curious, I want a laid back, mellow, docile personality. Don't know if I will get it, but praying!
Layla is a beauty. I was lucky because that is Buster's personality. I am thinking of getting another as a companion for him and I am concerned about him being overwhelmed by the personallity of the new puppy. I will be interested in hearing what others say.
PS I forgot to say he also has those moments when he is a terrorier!

Last edited by Buster Brown; 03-31-2011 at 01:57 PM.
Buster Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!