View Single Post
Old 12-27-2005, 07:16 PM   #7
gymbo68
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by red98vett
hahahahaha I LOVE what you just said !! lol - You are so welcome !! your 'Poops' are just precious and I enjoyed making it

edited to add...Maggie was stunning - my mom had a dalmation when she was a little girl and I've always loved them for that reason....

Thanks-

Maggie was the greatest dog- I had always wanted a Dalmation and we got her when my son was just born....she was VERY protective of the family--the kids would play w/her and put arms in mouth and whatnot and she never had a mark on them...When her kids were outside she was too and if a stranger came up to the fence she would go after them and let them know they were not welcome....I used to work in Houston and flew out every week on Mon and return either Wed, Thur or Fri and my wife always said when I was gone she would not sleep at night...she was up "patrolling" the house...if a relative came over she would not let them by the front door till we were there...she was awesome...and I miss her...she used to sleep in the hall and there are some nights I can hear her in the hall...I hear the "thump" she made as she laid down....

Thanks again-
Jim
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!