View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 12:36 AM   #14
lillymae
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabel View Post
He was born 12/13/10. In the papers he gave me it says that he got on the 1/20/11 Distemper, Adenovirus, Parainfluenza, & Parvovirus. on the 2/14/11 he got Distemper, Adenovirus, Parainfluenza, & Parvovirus. on the 2/28/11 Distemper, Adenovirus, Parainfluenza, Parvovirus, & Coronavirus. on the 3/28/11 he got Distemper, Adenovirus, Parainfluenza, Parvovirus, & Coronavirus. in 2 weeks he wants to redo Distemper, Adenovirus, Parainfluenza, Parvovirus, & Coronavirus plus Bordetella
No more shots, he's already been over vaccinated. Have you had him to a vet yet ? if not you really need to take him for a health check & take the vaccination records with you so the vet can see what he's had & chart it. Also I do not recommend the bordatella through the nose as my dog developed chronic rhinitis from it and it comes in injectable form now. I also would not recommend you take him out in public until after his vet check and when you take him to the vet Do Not put him on the floor. Also his size has Nothing to do with how many vacs they get so giving extras will do nothing for him.

Last edited by lillymae; 03-31-2011 at 12:39 AM.
lillymae is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!