View Single Post
Old 03-30-2011, 12:49 PM   #1
Justrunningthru
YT Addict

Default Post your pup's FAV bed!!

Now I like many of you guys have probably spent hundreds of dollars on dog beds! Expensive ones, cheap ones, pink and purple ones...lol. I could probably make a Dr. Seuss rhyme out of it! However, my girls always seemed to find a way to rip them up. I mean TOTAL destruction. So I decided I would save a few bucks and buy these $10 beds at walgreens, since I would probably need a new set next week. To my surprise, they LOVED this bed. 6 months and they're still intact. Funny enough, these are supposedly cat beds... They even look like a grey tabby...lol!

In order: Cat bed, Faith (yorkie baby), Guinea (Pom/Chi/Yorkie Baby), and Lola(shih tzu baby).

My lab sleeps on a nice big bed made of the same super soft material, but it gets hijacked by the other three all the time.

Disclaimer: The babies are not in their correct crates. My fatty Lola, 12 pds, is in Guinea's, 6 pds, crate. They swap all the time...lol. Also, they all have horrible cuts, except for Faith, because they caught fleas in the fields and mommy had to intervene. Faith also got bristles so she went straight to the groomers...lol.
Attached Thumbnails
Post your pup's FAV bed!!-dog-bed.jpg   Post your pup's FAV bed!!-faith-bed.jpg   Post your pup's FAV bed!!-guinea-bed.jpg   Post your pup's FAV bed!!-lola-bed.jpg  
Justrunningthru is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!