View Single Post
Old 12-27-2005, 06:07 PM   #1
hzlis
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Default I've posted several times....so now here are some pictures!

I am Baxter's mommy and he wanted me to introduce you to his family. The cat is Johnson and he loves to torment him. He hasn't yet learned that the "hissing" sound is the warning sign before the hands (which have claws) start swinging. The ham in the close-up picture is his goat friend named Cowboy. He is still intrigued by this animal and loves to chase behind him barking but the minute the goat stops to turn around and look at him, he high tails it and hides himself between my feet. The Aussie is his bestest friend and his name is Toby. He is Baxter's idol and so much fun to play with. The very last picture is me with my 2 furbabies.

Just thought I would share! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and I am so thrilled that I found this website. Thanks for all the valuable information that I have learned and will continue to learn. But most of all....thanks for all the laughs that I have received from some of the posts.

Stacy
Attached Thumbnails
I've posted several times....so now here are some pictures!-cowboy.jpg   I've posted several times....so now here are some pictures!-johnson.jpg   I've posted several times....so now here are some pictures!-toby.jpg   I've posted several times....so now here are some pictures!-all-3.jpg  
hzlis is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!