View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 08:11 PM   #1
Annabel
Yorkie Yakker

Cry HELP me & my Puppy out =(

I went to the breeder were i got my puppy to put his shot. He is 15 weeks & weighs 18 oz. When they put the shot he screamed and cried like if he was dying!! then they put De-worming by mouth, he did not lick or swallow. then he squirt it all in & he had no other choice but to swallow it. The breeder told me to put him in his crate & let him rest till tomorrow. I massaged were they put the shot the whole way home, He was very sad. We got home i put him in his crate, & fed him, he ate, then he went too sleep, he woke up & started too play with his toys, I picked him up to give him a kiss & he started too scream like i was killing him. I told my family & they told me to rub the spot, i did, he cried for awhile then he stopped. I put him back in the crate( he wanted to pee) then picked him up & he started to sceam again! We called the breeder, & he said maybe he hit a nerve with the shot. He said that in the next days he will be fine. But every time i stop rubbing him for a few seconds then i start again, he cry's. Do u guys have had this happen to u? what can i do to make him feel better? please help!
Annabel is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!