View Single Post
Old 12-27-2005, 03:12 PM   #9
rayshae
Yorkie Talker

Default Tobi is on his way to recovery!

Good news! Tobi is doing real good. He is eating well and taking his meds. He has even adapted to the cone a little better since I took him back to the vet yet again to have them adjust it. It was too tight the first time.
He goes in this Friday to get his stitches removed and then they will let me know what the composite of his stones was so that we will have a better idea of what not to allow him to have. Vet says it has some kind of calcium type build up and that this type of stone can only be removed by surgery that it would have never dissolved on its own.
It is so good to have my little boy acting like his self again. He has been raised to a whole new level of spoiled:-) All he wants to do is play and it is rather difficult for him with that cone on his head. But I bought lots of christmas toys for him that I will give him once his stitches get removed.
Thanks so much everyone for your advice and just caring. I will update you all Friday when I know what type of foods I need to regulate him on. Happy Holidays to All!
rayshae is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!