Thread: Hi there!
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 11:18 AM   #14
BeckyPick
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Newbie here too!

Your new babie is precious! I just got Bailey this past Friday so he is my new baby (he is the darker one in the picture). My silver girl is Gabee.

I am not sure what under what circumstances you got Ginger or what issues you see, but I am having a few myself. I adopted Bailey from a rescue, they told his family had lost their home and were unable to keep him... however, I am wondering what the "whole story" is?? He is a beautiful loving little guy, but he is scared to death for someone to reach out towards him. If we are sitting on the sofa he will jump up and snuggle up... eventually if you don't rush him - but he will not come up and let me pick him up if I am standing. I have put steps so he can get on my bed and he snuggles up really close to me to sleep and loves all the petting. He gets all excited when my little Gabee is jumping up and getting kisses and petting when I am standing up and forgets and runs and jumps up too but then when I bend down he scampers away - I think as far as he has come in just a few days and as affectionate as he is this will soon pass - but I feel so bad that he is so insecure!!

This seems to be a great website so glad I found it!

Becky
BeckyPick is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!