View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 05:53 AM   #6
peachesmom1sc
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlDebra View Post
I just do not let mine down on the floor when we go in places like Petsmart. I actually don't take them often because ours always seems to be full of huge dogs that are not well-trained or behaved. They also often look of questionable hygiene and I always wonder if they are up to date on shots and free of parasites. Maybe I should not worry so much, but I do. So, I just keep them in my arms, in their carrier, and in the buggy. That would also solve any pee/poo accidents in the store; which, btw I have seen other dogs do and then the owner takes a quick swipe with a paper towel and no wet cleaner. That is the kind of thing that makes me worry about parasites and other germs! I admit, I am a bit phobic. But when your dog smells all of that residue/odor on the floor, he probably feels obligated to add his own scent to reclaim the area.
i took my lil one to petsmart yesterday and so soon as we went in the door a huge black something ( i never let her down only 3 pounds )
just run right up to us and all most knock us down he looked like he was 150 pounds and his daddy said oh he loves to play she didn't enjoy her day out he scare her to death
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!