View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 10:24 PM   #1
Sonashe
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Please help save Pablo's life !!!

Please Help Save A Sato, to save Pablo's life, read this story and sign this petition a rescued sato from Puerto Rico is in great danger, he has been sentenced to "death row" in Connecticut, we have less than a week to save his live!
Pablo is one of the lucky ones that was rescue, lets help give him a second chance.

Here is Pablo's story!!!

This is a petition to save the life of Pablo, our very special 25 lb. black and tan Sato... not just any dog, but truly a part of our family. We rescued Pablo from the streets of San Juan, Puerto Rico in 2005 where he was born and lived as a stray for at least a year before my daughter Samantha found him. For the past five years, Pablo has been a wonderful asset to our household. When at home, he is well behaved, playful, loyal, and full of personality. His presence in our life is a huge source of joy and comfort for us- we adopted him a year after my 19 year old son Robert died due to a congenital heart condition. Raising and spending time with Pablo has been one of the most important parts of my and Samantha's grieving process. For us, he is what is referred to by professionals as an "emotional support dog." Due to Pablo living as a stray in an area where wild dogs are often abused, he has had temperament issues in certain situations. Now Pablo is on Death Row and unless we can convince the powers that be that he deserves to live, he will be gone to doggy heaven in a week. Pablo is 6 years old now and has led a pretty interesting and meaningful life so far and we just aren't ready to let it be over yet.

Please click the link to read the full story and sign the petition, everyone needs to have a second chance in life!
http://<br /> <br /> http://www.th...lp-save-pablo/
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!