View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 07:53 PM   #1
mommacarrie02
YT Addict

Default I am a Darlin Bow Divo, Fur-Ever!!!

We just wanted to take a moment to brag on Darlin Beauxs Dog Bows! I was blessed with my first Yorkie in December of 2010. Within a week, of bringing him home we placed our first of many Darlin Bow orders! Amy is amazingly creative, and inspires me to be as well! Tucker has become the "Darlin Divo" he is, only with the help of his Darlin Beauxs!!
All of our orders have exceeded our expectations, by far! We always purchase our Darlin Beauxs with Gripzies! They are awesome alligator clips with a soft foam lining. This not only helps the bows to stay Perfectly, but also keeps our babies hair from being damaged! Amy is also awesome at customizing any bow for whatever your need may be! She has created bows to match our harness to the "T", or modified her current bows to meet my needs. We are from Texas, where everything is bigger... So sometimes I like a bow, and have it made into a double, or 5/8 to 7/8... Amy is always willing to go the extra step for Tucker and I!!

For these reasons and Many more... Tucker will be a Darlin Beauxs Divo Fur-Ever!!!

For all these reasons and many more.... Tucker is a "Darlin Beaux Div
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!