View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 01:06 PM   #12
mscat
YT 3000 Club Member

When I first brought Suzi home she was just going on 9 weeks, I did not know the 12 week rule. I was lucky enough though, that i was able to stay at home with her all the time. i used pee pads for the places she would got potty, she would alway use the same spot, so I used several pee pads for training in our apartment. It worked.
i bet it is really hard to leave your new baby whie working. I think an ex pen is a really safe place for her while away. It is safe too. As far as the crying she just wants to be with you when you are at home. So maybe try pee pads for her? Then she could be out of her pen when your home? And puppy proofing is especially important , esp. when they go through the teething stage.
Your doing all the right things for her, she is just a little young right now. Try giving her lots of attention and reasurance when you are home. Maybe leave the tv on or radio , and a shirt with your scent on it. This may calm her down.
Congradulations on your new baby. They really are like human babies when so young. Eventually she will stop the crying, she just wants to be with you all the time.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!