View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 12:42 PM   #11
mscat
YT 3000 Club Member

Been there... Expect this one yorkie that I speak of had no microchip, and was unhealthy.. Bad dental issues, and gaurding behaviors . We did the best we could to find the rightful owners , everything. We were not planning on keeping her, we could not , even though I did go back and forth with the idea. However the yorkie made the choice for us, after she got well enough, she began fighting really badly with our other two.. The dog fights were awful.
i had posted about this yorkie in the past but got a lot of grief from some YT'ers. Even trying to track me down , and the accusqations never seemed to stop.
Well that one yorkie was adopted out , and now lives in the mountians. I have a friend who works for animal control , and she told me all the things to do after finding a lost dog. Thankfully the things we did were all right. It was not a pleasant experience either, so I highly doubt I will ever place myself in that position ever again.
I hope that family tries to find the owner of the male yorkie, he might live close by, and got turned around , running into the wrong house.
My vet onoly charges $30 for a microchip. That is well worth the money .
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!