View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 11:26 AM   #5
lulugirl928
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by my2boyz View Post
Size wasn't an issue with my girls...I have teapots

I know vets have different feelings and rules regarding size so talk with your vet. There is a sticky post in the Health and Diet forum called "Anesthesia Protocol" with information and questions to ask your vet.

Many menbers here have had their small girls spayed with no problems so maybe they will step in and be able to help. I will say though that my little male, Peanut, was neutered when he was only about 2 1/2 pounds but I don't know how different it is for males than females. He did have a more invloved surgery since he was chriptorchid so it wasn't a routine neuter.
Thanks. ill read that sticky post. now we just have to find a place to get the procedure done. It seems everyone has "a cheap place where they took their dogs". The Vet where we take Lulu quoted us something like $750 for the spay. I thought that was high, i asked if they give her champagne and lobster with that too haha. I know you get what you pay for, but it seems high. We certainly wont be going to the $50 special some people have told us about lol.
lulugirl928 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!