Thread: Hello Everyone
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 06:34 AM   #15
Gennies
Donating YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkie_mommy View Post
Yes I got him from a breeder, and he was the only Parti yorkie in the litter. And she was going to euthanize him because in her words "She only breeds show quality dogs, and he just doesnt fit" She told me that if i didnt take him that he would be put to sleep. I talked her in to keeping him at least until after he got his first set of shots. He was the only one that didnt get pre registered, with the litter I thought it was crazy considering that i was going to buy the baby. and Parti Yorkies are really popular now
Welcome to YT! Thank you for saving this baby! I would love to see pictures.

I have to ask as I work in Williamsburg, VA and animal control works with us often. I am rather close with Ms. Anderson who's in charge of them. It is against the law in VA for her to have given this puppy away at such a young age. I'm not bashing you, you saved this baby! I'm just saying it sounds like this lady used you to get rid of this puppy. If she's done this to you, I'm sure she'd done it to others and she needs to be stopped. Bad breeders will often play these types of tricks on people to get them to take a puppy early as they don't want to pay for shots and vet visits. I could go on and on but I won't. I'm so sorry she lied to you and I'm so sorry your baby lost his puppy momma so young. BUT I'm so thankful that you are here and we can help you and make sure your pup has a better life from here on

Please email me at Gennies28@gmail.com and we can talk more off the board if you like.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!