View Single Post
Old 03-26-2011, 11:06 PM   #4
capt_noonie
www.yorkierescue.com
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trndewendy View Post
Veruca was a really picky eater... I went through Royal Canin yorkie puppy, Royal Canin yorkie, Great Life Buffalo, Great Life Chicken, and now Veruca eats 1/4c of Earling Brothers chicken dry kibble with 1/2 tsp of Evanger wet food (chicken, beef, buffalo, or rabbit depending what can is open) twice a day. She seems eager to eat this combination, I think the wet food, even though it's only 1/2 a tsp helps alot (I break it up into miniscule pieces on top of the dry food).

I hope this helps... I also tried mixing in some chicken broth, but Veruca didn't like that. She also likes Stella & Chewy dried snacks and mini rawhide bones.
Please don't give rawhides. They are known to cause obstructions in the intestines if they are chewed off and swallowed in big bits and may need surgery to get them out. They are not 100% digestable, so please don't give rawhides anymore. Bully sticks, wishbones, cowtails, etc are better.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!