View Single Post
Old 03-26-2011, 03:32 PM   #13
mscat
YT 3000 Club Member

What I am unimpressed with , is the lack of super prem. dog food. Petsmart only just started to carry Wellness . However, other high quality pet foods are seriously lacking. Some of their products are also overpriced. I can go to a smaller mom and pop pet store that has these items, for a lot better prices , and if they do not have what you are looking for they will order them . This smaller store also offers vaccinations twice a month with a certified vet doing them for very reasonable prices. I have not seen Petsmart, or Petco have that service either. Even their groming department is overpriced . and they keep your precious pet for hours on end. I do not like that either. I have taken Suzi to be groomed, and i never know what the whole price will be until they are done> the prices vary , and sometimes it is $65 and up.
Fortunately i found a wonderful groomer , who charges $20.00 . She does it because she knows how, and loves to do it, not for the money , but for her experience and expertese. I will not ever go back to the larger petstores for a groom again. I've witnessed them leave a dog on the table, and walk away. I nearly jumped out of my skin when that occured. It was not my dog, however, it told me a lot . I have heard of dogs getting burned from the dryers , and hurt . So i do not personally believe their grooming style is safe, and is so overpriced it is ridicuolous.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!