View Single Post
Old 03-26-2011, 03:02 PM   #108
julietravels
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

It appears to me that the postings that create the most conflict are the ones dealing with breeders. Now that you have your puppy, avoid those threads and all will be better.

I have found some wonderful information and fun threads here on Yorkie Talk and am so thankful I found this forum.

Until coming here, I knew nothing about the breed or how to get one "the right way." I just knew I wanted a little dog that didn't shed or make me sneeze. Yorkies are adorable and fit my criteria. I first tried to adopt one, but was never able to get one before they were adopted by someone else. I became impatient and ended up getting my Brandy from an ad in my local paper. I never saw her home, I picked her up at a grocery store parking lot when she was only 8 weeks old. At the time, I saw nothing wrong with how I came to be her owner. If I were to do it again, now that I have been on Yorkie Talk, I would do everything differently. But, I do feel so fortunate that Brandy is mine. I have had her for just over a year and she is the light of my life. I am officially a crazy Yorkie lady. I am sure you will, if not already do, feel the same way.

Check out the Valentine's Ball thread. You can't help but smile as you read the invites sent between the Yorkies. Also view the actual Valentine's Ball posting. These threads have been the highlight of experience on Yorkie Talk.

Stay, read, learn and enjoy.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!