View Single Post
Old 03-26-2011, 02:45 PM   #3
Yorkiedaze
My hairy-legged girls
Donating Member

We to have tried many things, including a trainer on one of mine and not a thing helped, not even a tiny bit. She even barks non stop before I can finish making their breakfast and dinner. She barks non stop when I'm trying to give another one some attention, she barks non stop at any knock or doorbell, she barks non stop if she hears the slightest little sound when we are in the coach or a motel. That last time we were in the Marriott was in January and she was barking so much while we went out to eat that one of the maids came into the room to see what was going on. (I reported her to corporate) Anyway, I know exactly how you feel, especially when you have exhausted all avenues of training. I just got a little magazine in the mail called Whatever Works. WhateverWorks.com and found a little collar that stops annoying barking by the use of a ultrasonic signal that only dogs can hear. It doesn't shock them, and it's only $12.99. I ordered one for my girl and I don't give a hoot what anyone says. If they had my girl they would do the same I'm sure. I hope this helps you out.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!