View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 07:01 PM   #6
Nancy1999
I ♥ Joey & Ralphie!
Donating Member

Oh my goodness, I'm so shocked I can't believe this, what a horrible thing to have happened. I'm so sorry for you family now, how can anyone be so cruel to tie up a couple and use a taser on them, and for what? What could be worth doing this? People can be so greedy and heartless; it's just so hard to fathom though. I know you must be so angry, it's horrible to feel like you couldn't protect those you love.

I'm so glad no one was permanently injured, and I hope your mother and father-in-law make a full recovery. I'm also glad that little Basil will make a recovery from this. Joey's breeder told us that this is one of the most common injuries, and she had us each practice holding Joey while also holding his front paw. If you are holding the front paw, they won't jump from your arms. Even knowing this, he had a couple of spills. You're brother-in-law must feel pretty bad about this, and I'm praying for your family. Keep your chin up Steve, sometimes stuff happens to good people, and maybe there were more angels helping then you can imagine, it could have been much worse, and I'm so glad the taser didn't work.

Join today and remove this ad!