View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 06:30 PM   #15
Beamers Mom
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamSweet View Post
Welcome to this very popular club! I think my girls are going to need a closet of their own! And we won't even go into the "bows". When Bridget was little I used baby barettes in her hair - they were pretty inexpensive and if she got them out and destroyed them I wasn't out a bunch of money. I always used a band first too. Then the girl I get my bows from (Amy - Darlin' Beaux's) started selling the option to add "Gripzies" to her alligator clips - they're like a strip of foam - that helps keep the bow in place - especially on the little ones that don't have a bunch of hair on top yet, they worked like a charm - even when my girls think that each others bow has been put there just for them to grab at!... Just something to think about. Anyway - I'm sure this is just the beginning for you - start looking for a big storage box - you'll have a bunch of bows before you know it! Welcome to the club!! You are in good company!
I was using a large box for Beamer's bows - he has over 50!
Then in one of the forums on here they were discussing storage for bows - was only about a month ago - and someone mentioned the storage boxes from Harbor Freight. They are individual little see through plastic boxes inside one plastic box.

24 Container Storage Box

I went to the local Harbor Freight store and bought 4 of them. They are ideal for the bows. They protect each one individually.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!