View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 06:20 PM   #14
DamSweet
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mollysmom411999 View Post
Thanks guys, I just ordered from them and their prices are great. Oh I hope she will wear them! I will start with just the bands and graduate to the bows with supervision. She is barely 5 weeks, never even seen her yet and I have bought her harness and bows......I think I need help! hehehe
Welcome to this very popular club! I think my girls are going to need a closet of their own! And we won't even go into the "bows". When Bridget was little I used baby barettes in her hair - they were pretty inexpensive and if she got them out and destroyed them I wasn't out a bunch of money. I always used a band first too. Then the girl I get my bows from (Amy - Darlin' Beaux's) started selling the option to add "Gripzies" to her alligator clips - they're like a strip of foam - that helps keep the bow in place - especially on the little ones that don't have a bunch of hair on top yet, they worked like a charm - even when my girls think that each others bow has been put there just for them to grab at!... Just something to think about. Anyway - I'm sure this is just the beginning for you - start looking for a big storage box - you'll have a bunch of bows before you know it! Welcome to the club!! You are in good company!

Donna......owned by Bridget and Greta (and wouldn't have it any other way!)
DamSweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!