View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 03:40 PM   #1
Jrayren
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default YT Newbie... Meet Dexter

Four years ago, we rescued an adult male yorkie who was chased by wolves onto our friend's porch. He was our first Yorkie. We had him for about a year and had never been more attached to a pet. We lived in the country so we didn't have a fence, and Max would just go out with us. Then the day came. It was raining and we ran inside, and thought Max was with us. What we didn't know is there were two pit bulls that came up in our back yard. We were devastated. I have always said people were crazy for spending a bunch of money on a dog, but I promise, I would have refinanced my home to keep our Max alive. The pain that losing max caused was horrendous. To the point that my husband would NOT let us have any other dogs. He was heart broken.

Here we are three years later and he has been true to his word. Four weeks ago, I showed him a picture of Dexter. For once, something changed. He said maybe. That was all I needed to keep pushing. And now we have our Dexter. And he is our heart!!! And trust me, he has my husband wrapped as bad as our three girls did when they were babies. He has brought us so much happiness in the four weeks that he has been here. We could not imagine life without him. He is the baby boy we never had. lol

Meet Dexter....
Attached Thumbnails
YT Newbie... Meet Dexter-img_0107.jpg   YT Newbie... Meet Dexter-img_0177.jpg   YT Newbie... Meet Dexter-img_0102.jpg   YT Newbie... Meet Dexter-img_0113.jpg  
Jrayren is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!