View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 07:23 PM   #32
Princess10
Banning Queen

i love yorkie talk. it has taught me sooo much and has saved me from calling my vet every two seconds when another question pops up in my head! i was a newbie, and really still am. i've posted questions, thoughts, advice, opinions, and all have always been well received and respected. of course i don't know everything yorkie, i have only been researching this breed for maybe a year and a half, sometimes that may show. that doesn't scare me off from posting, i figure if i am wrong about something someone will show me the right way without being condescending or rude. people do have to realize that this forum, like any forum, is basically like sitting in a room full of people having a discussion. some may not like what you say or do, or approve of it, some will gossip, some will say anything to fit in, some will say anything to stand out...we're people, we're human, and we share a very special love for those we share our lives with. people should also understand if you act like an idiot you will more than likely be treated as one.
i searched and searched for answers on the web on everything i could possible think of before bringing my baby home so i could be the best mommy to her possible....and where did all of the real answers lead me to? right here. and the answers are all backed up with personal experience, links to great info and even advice from true pros. i see people post questions that have been on here for years, it just shows that there is so much to learn, it's never ending, there are always ways to improve the lives of our babies and ourselves. i've learned everything from behavior to feeding to what to expect from a breeder, vet, groomer, vaccinations, what to avoid in this "industry" of puppy lovin'. i've also learned that it is very fun to be banned from a certain thread...it just keeps me coming back for more! i've been encouraged, had a chance to show off my baby's pics, have "everything yorkie" at my fingertips when i want to buy something by someone trusted & reputable.
so thanks everyone, and do not mind those obvious losers on fb. i checked out their "page" if you wanna call it that, and i don't think i've ever laughed quite so hard! sure we talk all day long on here, but it's for the betterment of our dogs & lives, we are not focused on w*itching about people being concerned for living, breathing, innocent, helpless miracles of life. how low & ignorant can you be to try to justify the obvious injustice of mistreating a living, loving creature of God (my belief), for the benefit of your all mighty dollar? which, in fact does not buy your way through any pearly gates in the end. no, this is not about religion, this is about dogs, yet these ignorant, annoying people are trying to attack people's personal beliefs that should not have anything to do with the proper treatment of animals no matter how you think they got here. something is seriously wrong with those people and i have reported their page as it does incite hate against a specific group (yorkie lovers) & "Christians", and it does encourage reckless & unethical breeding practices. it is exploiting the poor babies that are not being cared for properly so they can line their pockets. i will continue to "report" that site everyday, i will not read it just as i cannot read or watch the sick ignorance behind puppymills either. i hope to annoy them and facebook every chance i get until they delete their garbage!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!