View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 03:48 PM   #1
Chuchi
Yorkie Yakker

Omg NO MORE POOP!!! Update on Chuchi and the gang!

Hey guys,

So as you all told me, Chuchi finally gets along great with his two little Chihuahua brothers. They sleep in the same room, play together, although one of the little guys seems to have taken the alpha role away from Chuchi, which is fine. Nature took its course.

Problem is, Chuchi was perfectly potty trained and would only do his thing on the balcony. As soon as I let him out in the morning and throughout the day, he would go straight there to do his thing.

When we got the pups, I got worried to let them out there. Long story short, now the 3 are pooping and peeing all over there room, mainly on the carpets. But Chuchi being 1.5 years old now leaves monster poops all over and drenches the potty carpet thingies with one piss.

I'm thinking in order to correct this, take the three of them back to crate sleeping at night and as soon as I let the three out in the morning take them straight to the balcony to do their thing.

Would this be the right way to correct the behaviour and teach the 2 youngins how to do their thing? Any tips?

Thanks!

Aron
Chuchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!