View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 12:58 PM   #1
BabyGirl Rosie
I ♥ my girls!
Donating Member

Default Has anyone used this?

Has anyone heard of Angels Delight? It is suppose to be a natural tear stain remover. This is what the site said:

"ANGELS DELIGHT IS A HOLISTIC FOOD SUPPLEMENT MADE OF 100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS AND VITAMINS.
Angels' Eyes still exists but is no longer legal in the UK because of the active ingredient- Tylosin.

It wasn't initially designed as a tear stain product rather a FOOD SUPPLEMENT that helps with bladder stones, cataracts, patella slipping, arthritis,bowel conditions and skin conditions, it just happened that customers noticed that it also helped with the tear staining in their dogs."

Ingredients: flaxseed oil, bone meal, lecithin, niacin, copper carbonate, silica aerogel, Vitamin A, Processed grain, Biotin, Carotene, Pantothenic acid, Omega 3,6,9, calcium, phosphorus, Lactobilus acidophulus, BLACKSTRAP MOLASSES, RICE BRAN, PRIMARY DRIED YEAST, SUNFLOWER SEED, FREEZE DRIED LIVER, DEHYDRATED ALFALFA, DRIED CARROT, FREEZE DRIED BONE, DRIED FISH MEAL, FREEZE DRIED OYSTER, SPROUTED GREEN BARLEY, GARLIC AND YUCCA SCHIDIGERA EXTRACT.Corn Fermentation Solubles, Norwegian Kelp, Fish Oil, Biotin, Vitamin E (mixed Tocopherols), Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Rosemary Extract and Vegetable Oils.

Just curious. It seems tear stains are a battle for many of us. Ran across this looking for something else. Any one use it?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!