View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 03:04 AM   #14
zowiandnikasmom
YT 500 Club Member

2 are better than one! you have received wise advise of training one before the other though. training the 2nd one will be so easy because your 1st one will teach the other the ropes. i adopted a 5 month old puppy last october after losing my little nika last august. my 10 year old yorkie zowi was so depressed without another yorkie around even though i have 2 other dogs. zowi loves all dogs but was so bonded with her only daughter nika. turns out, it was a great decision to add another yorkie. pixie, the new puppy now 10 months old and zowi are completely inseperable now. zowi cleans her face every day and mothers pixie. it is the cutest thing in the world! pixie does everything that zowi does, including potties where she potties. it was a great decision for us that has made my zowi baby and us so happy again. nika will always be missed by us and there will always be a void in our hearts from losing her. her spirit and love are felt so strongly all around us. we tell pixie about her all the time. seeing zowi and pixie snuggle up and cuddle sleeping together melts my heart!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!