View Single Post
Old 03-23-2011, 09:40 PM   #2
Lillyiengyouav
Yorkie Talker

Well I have 2 yorkies now and I love it! I just got the female one last month. She (Jada) is almost 4 months and my male Kobe (my first one) is now almost 8 months! Kobe is not lonely anymore. He and Jada are always playing with each other and sleep together! Back then when I had to go work, Kobe had to stay home and all he did was lie down at the corner wall waiting for me to come home. But now he has Jada and they're always playing with each other!
The bad part is, Jada isn't that close with me. She has Kobe, so she's always wanting to be with him. She does come to me when I call her. She listens to me, but I just feel like she doesn't have that connection with me. I still love her though!!! I play with her too, but then Kobe butts in and then off they go running to play with each other!
So if you want to do it, then do it!!! I did, and I don't regret it no matter what others say to me! I'm glad I did it while Kobe is still a pup too, so they can both grow up together! They're only 4 months apart. Kobe is nuetered already and Jada will be spayed pretty soon too. They're the best!!!!!!!!!!
Hope that helped a little bit! Good luck on your decision!
Lillyiengyouav is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!