View Single Post
Old 03-23-2011, 04:57 PM   #1
KendraE
Hook Em! Bevo & Mack
Donating Member

Omg OMG!! Really??? AUGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

Wow!! All I can say right now. I really dont want to go into alot of my situations background, so If you are reading this and have followed my threads, you will understand. If you havent, sorry you will be lost!!

You know Bevo bred with a female that didnt belong to us. They in turn had a "blue born". We have since found out the momma was a blue herself. Then I told her owner she cant breed her anymore...... after I learned she had 5 other yorkies at her home. (again, she wanted Bevo to breed with due to his small size, which at the time I didnt know)....She mentioned giving away the momma cause she shouldnt breed...I was devastated a yorkie momma would just throw away their baby....Anyways, so after I already am worried bout the other babies in her home, she calls me up today announcing she has just bought a 12 week old female who is maybe 1 pound and is supposed to be little bitty at adulthood.......so she can have tiny babies!!! WHATTTTT??? I dont know what to say....I dont know if I should go smack her or what!!!

Sorry...just had to vent! I learned from my mistake...Really??? she cant????

Bevo and Mack
& grandpups Bryleigh and Jaxon
KendraE is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!