Thread: Ex Pen Escapees
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2011, 04:38 AM   #3
bellababy08
YT 1000 Club Member

I don't like xpens just for that reason...our babies are climbers...I have the softsided play yard...I like it cause it has a floor in it so I can put it anywhere in my house, its easy to clean...and it has a mesh top that zips up so they can not climb or jump out...Harley my 6 month old has already climb out of his...like you I went to the store came home and both he and Bella meet me at the door...so I knew it was time to zip the top up..easy fix .they don't sale them in stores...you have to order them online...I got mine off Ebay...xpens/playyards for dogs.

Harley loves his...I keep the door zipped open for him...I keep his food /water in it and a bed...its like his den his safe place to go and he loves it...I have 2 of them...44X24 and 57x36...I got the small 44x24 first...I loved it but it seemed kinda small once I had his food/water/bed on one side and a potty pad on the other side...not much room for him to play so I decided to get another one since I have a 2 story home...so I ordered the 57x36 much much bigger...I use the small one upstairs in our room with just his bed in it for bedtime...and I have the 57x36 downstairs...works out perfectly for me...and very easy to travel with they fold right up and take no space at all in the car.
Attached Thumbnails
Ex Pen Escapees-212334023_o.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!