Thread: dtr's day
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 03:10 PM   #1
J_is_my_initial
YT 3000 Club Member

Default dtr's day

About 3:30 she was driving home from taking her doxie and yorkie to the vet's. She found out her yorkie (6 yrs old) has a collapsed trachea which we suspected. He also has an enlarged heart and they do not expect him to live much longer. Gremlin is her baby. Her doxie (Robbie) needs eye surgery for some reason. So she was upset.
She stopped behind a car that had stopped cause the car in front of her was waiting on the car in front of that one to make a left turn. Niki was then rear ended by a young high school student. We think her grand cherokee is totalled. She can not open the back doors at all, she can not put gas in the gas tank. Her back hatch can not be opened. The VW passat the kid was driving was def totalled. Niki hit the car in front of her. Her ins sd since the kid was at fault they will not pay anything that the other ins will have to pay. She has a sore neck, not sure if from stress or the wreck. I have been trying to get her to go to er sd may tomorrow.
Her dogs were in the back seat. They are fine. but she sd if it had been a regular car instead of the cherokee, they might have been hurt.
She is 24 and has had the jeep since she was 17.
She called her dad to come get the dogs. She is so stressed right now.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!