View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 02:29 PM   #7
Bon*Toby
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default More info on my little gal

Hello Everyone,
Tessie is sweet, sweet little dog who is very playful...she is not a dog that barks a lot, usually only when she is playing with her furbuddies. (which she LOVES to do!)
I walk her in the park every chance I get and she loves to meet new
people...but she never visits with them long because she is afraid I might
leave her. She loves most other dogs...but cats...not so much.
She loves to sleep with me at night and sleeps through the night and
never has accident ...even if I sleep later in the morning. I have
her on a schedule to take her out every 3 hours or so during the day and that
seems to be working great. When I'm at work she wears a little diaper just in case she can't hold it. She wasn't 100% potty trained when I got her 2 months ago. and she is doing really good with that. She is a very smart
little gal! They did have her sleeping in a crate at night at her last home
but I have not had her in the crate since she has been with me.
I did not get papers with her..I had no plans to breed her so I didn't really care...I've had her to the vet and she is very healthy....heart, teeth, ears and knees are in excellent shape. She up to date on her shots, with her distemper booster due in the middle of April. I have an appointment to have her spayed on April 6th. I paid $650 for her and my DH would like me to recoup some of that ...that is why I am asking $300 for her.
Sorry I'm rattling on and on, but I want to give everyone the most
information I can so that we are sure it would be a good match. I do not want her bounced around from owner to owner...she gets very attached . She is very tiny (3.6 lbs) and must go to someone who understands how fragile Yorkie's systems can be.
I would never be rehoming her if my other two old dogs would be nicer to her...but they are not and I don't want her to get hurt. But I am not in a hurry...I want to find the right home for her. So I will keep them separated till then.
Please visit my profile to see her pictures...although the pics I have do not do her justice...the young girl who owned her before me gave Tessie a really bad hair cut right before I bought her. She cut off her little beard! My girlfriend said she thinks she looks like a little punk rocker dog.
Thanks again for your interest and please email me if you have any questions...Boni Zeigler

Last edited by Bon*Toby; 03-22-2011 at 02:31 PM.
Bon*Toby is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!