View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 10:06 AM   #12
concretegurl
Between♥Suspensions
Donating Member

Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLovelyNiko View Post
I do want to tell her name but I am afraid that if she reads this info, she might not send him to me, being that she has yet to actually send me a contract. I have his flight information and everything else...but there is still no telling. She is not an active member, I believe. She still has the account but barely if at all gets on.

I will PM you her name, though because I am very interested in finding out what you know. You can post whatever you find here though.
No contract yet but he is being sent on Friday?!
I'm leery for you I'm sorry I don't want to be negative but this is hard to tell weather she is having and issue and just slacking or is being shady with you.
I got my Elvis from a lady who was so nice and sweet and told me a long story of who and why and how and answered everything correctly and then did a 180 sent him in sub par condition, basically everything she said was a lie, never sent the documentation she promised to (now stupid of me not to get it all first) and then he is ill needs de-worming, has arthritis, dental issues all requiring immediate needs and within two months has seizures-he is epileptic, she turned from nice into vile and then offered a replacement pup had me distracted with that and then just...oh what a mess...I could have sued but what a bigger mess...so I now tell everyone-don't trust what they say get it all verified-even the sweetest seeming person can give all the right answers, and it's all fake-they are just good at it
What I missed is that she would send and email be vague and then I'd respond to get things clear and then she'd call or have me call her-phone calls are not recorded...sneaky and shady emailing is the best way to correspond and then in person once all is set and agreed.

She could very well be having a family emergency I'd hate to freak out when someone is simply having a hard time or personal emergency...but then again I'm sorry some people have no bounds to their lies and seem to invent a personal emergency to tug at your heart at just the right time. Follow your gut and be careful making sure you accept the risk you are taking on fully or walk away...

I'm sorry but if she has nothing to hide or doesn't want to adopt to you because you did your homework as a buyer then she's a shady breeder...posting on here should be a badge of honor for good breeders notice only those with shady or negative issues get bent over their practices being posted? That's telling.

Best of luck to you I really hope it's all for nothing and everything works out for you.

Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!