View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 09:58 AM   #10
MyLovelyNiko
Yorkie Yakker

Cry You are such a great friend...

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkietalkjilly View Post
Oh, I am so sorry to read this! I know how you are looking forward to that boy! This does not sound like the typical breeder response to me by my experience is so limited in dealing with breeders that I am unable to help except to tell you I think you are behaving as any expectant Yorkie owner would. I'd think the breeder would be thrilled one of her babies was going to an involved dog lover, overanxious to provide love and necessities. I am sure those with way more experience in this process can help you but please do not feel you will be chewed up, etc., as we have all had to learn our lessons! Sounds like you did far more research than most. Keep us informed and I do hope that you can get Niko very soon!!!
I really hope I do soon. He will be a very loved little boy!
I know I shouldn't feel so bad or afraid for that matter. Just scary to blog about such issues and this is a first. I am happy that this is such a caring and loving community. I would think she would be thrilled as well...but as another poster said perhaps she is just stretched thin in many directions.

However, she did send me another email today and said that she will let me know when she gets the paperwork together...WTF? Shouldn't you already have things like this. This isn't her first time breeding!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!