View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 09:57 AM   #9
BabyGirl Rosie
I ♥ my girls!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLovelyNiko View Post
He will 10 weeks old when he comes...exactly 10 since he was born on a Friday. (Jan. 14, 2011) I believe she might be rushing them off since she now has two pregnant females due next month. I am assuming with that one. I understand the importance of the pup being with the litter and mom until 12wks, but at this point I just really want him to come home so that I can show him what it means to LIVE with your family and be part of the pack. So I am happy that he is coming...just hate the situation I suppose.

Thank you for the kind words and support. You are so right, I really don't want to be a bad yorkie parent. They love so unconditionally and can do no wrong...
Gosh, some of you guys are like a role model when it comes to doing things right by your pup. I don't want to disappoint. I will neuter him and give him the best of everything...I don't have any children and my fiance and I are far from that anyway because we are now just about to graduate college.

I know I shouldn't be ashamed, just kind of hard when there are so many ppl out there that really knows their stuff.

She is sending him out a little early and a good breeder would know that. However, I do understand you wanting him. I don't think you will be a bad parent at all. It sounds like you love him so much already. Yes they do love unconditionally. They are like children. But let me warn you about the they can do no wrong statement.... Lol. Just kidding! Neutering him will be a good idea. I think most on here will be supportive on that. I scheduled Rosie for her spay just as soon as the vet said it was ok to do it. As far as you not wanting to disappoint, keep in mind we all learn daily. I have learned so much from the more experienced members here. If I have a question I ask it. Rosie was sick not to long ago. Guess who I turned to? The more experienced members here. Hang in there! Can't wait to see pictures of your new baby!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!