View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 09:45 AM   #6
MyLovelyNiko
Yorkie Yakker

Sad Answer 2 Your ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyGirl Rosie View Post
I am not an expert by any means. However, I do know how it is to love your Yorkie unconditionally. So I do understand how you are feeling about this puppy that is coming to you on Friday. It is a start of a relationship between the two of you.

I have never dealt with breeders because Rosie came from my sister in law. I do think they would be familiar with having new parents ask lots of questions. Especially if this is your first time to own a Yorkie. So, I don't think you are being to needy. As a matter of fact, I think the more knowledgeable you are about the puppy the better. I think you are doing the right thing about asking all the questions. You just want to be a good Yorkie parent.

I also want to add that you should not feel ashamed to ask questions here. Many of us have learned valuable lessons after our own experiences. There are so many members here that are very knowledgeable and will tell you what is best for your new furbaby. The furbaby's best interest is always in their heart. Keep that in mind as you read posts.

By the way, how old will this puppy be when you get him?
He will 10 weeks old when he comes...exactly 10 since he was born on a Friday. (Jan. 14, 2011) I believe she might be rushing them off since she now has two pregnant females due next month. I am assuming with that one. I understand the importance of the pup being with the litter and mom until 12wks, but at this point I just really want him to come home so that I can show him what it means to LIVE with your family and be part of the pack. So I am happy that he is coming...just hate the situation I suppose.

Thank you for the kind words and support. You are so right, I really don't want to be a bad yorkie parent. They love so unconditionally and can do no wrong...
Gosh, some of you guys are like a role model when it comes to doing things right by your pup. I don't want to disappoint. I will neuter him and give him the best of everything...I don't have any children and my fiance and I are far from that anyway because we are now just about to graduate college.

I know I shouldn't be ashamed, just kind of hard when there are so many ppl out there that really knows their stuff.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!