View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 09:21 AM   #2
BabyGirl Rosie
I ♥ my girls!
Donating Member

I am not an expert by any means. However, I do know how it is to love your Yorkie unconditionally. So I do understand how you are feeling about this puppy that is coming to you on Friday. It is a start of a relationship between the two of you.

I have never dealt with breeders because Rosie came from my sister in law. I do think they would be familiar with having new parents ask lots of questions. Especially if this is your first time to own a Yorkie. So, I don't think you are being to needy. As a matter of fact, I think the more knowledgeable you are about the puppy the better. I think you are doing the right thing about asking all the questions. You just want to be a good Yorkie parent.

I also want to add that you should not feel ashamed to ask questions here. Many of us have learned valuable lessons after our own experiences. There are so many members here that are very knowledgeable and will tell you what is best for your new furbaby. The furbaby's best interest is always in their heart. Keep that in mind as you read posts.

By the way, how old will this puppy be when you get him?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!